The steps to download grades to Excel are different in Blackboard 9.1. I try to download grades once during the semester and once at the end, just to have a backup copy offline. Here’s how:
- Log into your Blackboard course and be sure Edit Mode is ON.
- Click on the Grade Center area of the Control Panel and then select Full Grade Center.
- On the Grade Center page, click on the Work Offline button and select Download.
- On the Download Grades page under Data, select Full Grade Center.
- On the Download Grades page under Options, select Tab as the Delimiter Type.
- Click Submit. A file containing the Grade Center data will be created.
- Click on the DOWNLOAD button and choose where to save the file.